4 Pack Facemask Features:
- Pocket for filter
- Adjustable straps
- Nose dart
- Made in USA
Not Recommended for Use in Medical Settings.
Due to hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on masks.
Manufactured by HEALER LAB, one of Korea’s most popular beauty product companies, SAFE GOOD HAND GEL provides hygienic sanitization and kills up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. Transmission by touch is one of the most common ways to spread viruses and bacteria; have peace of mind with SAFE GOOD HAND GEL for properly sanitized and clean hands.
Brand: Healer Lab
Certification: KFDA, ISO, IGC (Institute of Global Certification)
Functions: Hand sanitizer, Moisturizing, Easy-to-use
Features: Ethanol 62% / Sanitization 99.9%
Product Size: 16.9 fl oz (500ml)
- Ethanol 62% hand sanitizer
- Sterilization 99.9%: Eliminates 99.9% of viruses such as coliform bacillus and staphylococcus aureus.
- Disinfect without Rinsing: Use anytime and anywhere, no water necessary.
- Moisturizing Ingredients keeps skin soft and supple.
How to Use:
- Dispense a proper amount of hand sanitizer on your palm.
- Rub your palms, fingers, and back of hands entirely.
- Let the sanitizer dry completely.
- Repeat when needed.
- Store in a dry, cool area. Keep away from flammables and combustibles.
- Keep out of reach of infants and children. If consumed, immediately consult a doctor and/or contact your local poison control center.
- Ensure proper storage to prevent the product from drying out and/or accumulating dust.
- Do not store the product in any other container than the original one.
- For external use only (not for human consumption).
- Do not use on eyes, ears, mouth, irritated and/or damaged skin. Consult a doctor immediately if used inappropriately and/or contact your local poison control center.
- If the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor and/or contact your local poison control center:
◦ Rash, Red Spots, Itchy Sensation, Edema and Hypersensitive Skin
◦ Skin irritation
- If used extensively or for a long period of time, you may be susceptible to inhale ethanol vapor (if you inhale a great amount of ethanol vapor, it could stimulate mucous membranes to cause headaches).
- If used repeatedly on the same area, the absorbent cotton may cause skin dryness.
- If used for occlusive dressings, plaster bandages, and/or packs, it may irritate your skin.
- If used for yoni steaming, it may irritate or chemically burn your skin.
- Do not use the product for any purpose other than its intended use.
SAFE GOOD HAND GEL is not a medical drug but a Quasi-Drug, approved and certified by South Korea’s health authority KFDA (Korean Food and Drug Administration). Quasi-Drug is a category by KFDA that includes products used for sanitary purposes such as hand gel, sanitary pads, wet wipes, oral hygiene, dust & surgical masks and so on.
***All sales are final***